Havana, Tobacco and Rum
Jeep pick-up to a panoramic tour through the Morro-Cabaña and the old Havana, to know the cuban tobacco and rum.
- Children under 2 years old are free.
- Guides from another agency or Tour Leader they will pay 50% of the price agreed. (Applies only for more than 2 Pax)
- The supplements applied in the excursions are NOT commissionable.
- Clients on excursions are accompanied and assisted throughout the tour by specialized guide-drivers, who in turn cover the following languages: Spanish, English, French, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
City Tour Experiences
Firts of all...
Jeep pick-up, or in a specialized transportation, at the chosen place. * Specialized guide that will show you the beauty of Cuban flora and fauna.
Panoramic tour through the Morro-Cabaña Historical Military Park, where you will see the Castillo de los 3 Reyes, an emblematic Cuban fort, and also San Carlos de la Cabaña Fortress, named in honor of the King Charles III.
Walking tour through the historic center of Old Havana. Visit to the Rum Museum.
Lunch at Bodeguita del Medio restaurant. Visit to a tobacco factory.
Return to the client’s accommodation place.
* If you need the prices in another currency ... contact us!
- Specialized guide
- Activities during the excursion