The natural richness of the Zapata Swamp (Ciénaga de Zapata)
Jeep pick-up, or in a specialized car or transfer you chose to trip to the Zapata Swamp, where you will enjoy the richness of the cuban flora and fauna.
- Children under 2 years old are free.
- Guides from another agency or Tour Leader they will pay 50% of the price agreed. (Applies only for more than 2 Pax)
- The supplements applied in the excursions are NOT commissionable.
- Clients on excursions are accompanied and assisted throughout the tour by specialized guide-drivers, who in turn cover the following languages: Spanish, English, French, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
City Tour Experiences
Firts of all...
Jeep pick-up, or in a specialized transportation, at the chosen place. * Specialized guide that will show you the beauty of Cuban flora and fauna.
Visit to the Guamá Touristic Park, placed in Zapata Swamp (Ciénaga de Zapata) in the south of Matanzas province, with an area of 10499 km2. Visit to the biggest crocodile breeding of Cuba.
Trip, by speedboat, through Laguna del Tesoro, a great lagoon with an area of 9 km2 and 4 meters deep. Arrival at the Taino Village where you can have contact with the aboriginals and see the Chozas de guano, typical houses made with palm leaves and wood, which was been recreated from the first cuban indigenous culture.
Visit to Cueva de los Peces. Snorkeling at Caleta Buena. Semi buffet lunch at a Caleta Buena restaurant, with open bar.
Return to the client’s accommodation place.
* If you need the prices in another currency ... contact us! Included
- Specialized guide
- Activities during the excursion