Panoramic tour through the Yumurí Valley and Matanzas city
Jeep pick-up, or in a specialized car or transfer you chose to trip to Yumurí Valley and enjoy the spectacular nature of the Havana’s east.
- Children under 2 years old are free.
- Guides from another agency or Tour Leader they will pay 50% of the price agreed. (Applies only for more than 2 Pax)
- The supplements applied in the excursions are NOT commissionable.
- Clients on excursions are accompanied and assisted throughout the tour by specialized guide-drivers, who in turn cover the following languages: Spanish, English, French, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
City Tour Experiences
Firts of all...
Jeep pick-up, or in a specialized transportation, at the chosen place. * Specialized guide that will show you the beauty of Cuban flora and fauna. Panoramic tour through the Yumurí Valley and Matanzas city.
Tour through the Bellamar underground caves, a place where you can admire all the stalactites and stalagmites. Snorkeling at some virgin areas of Punta Maya, with a gorgeous seabed.
Visit to the Saturno Cave, 20 m deep. Visit to the Bacunayagua Bridge lookout, the biggest one of Cuba.
Creole lunch at La Dionisia, an old coffee plantation, from 1820. Free time. Optional riding.
Return to the client’s accommodation place.
* If you need the prices in another currency ... contact us!
- Specialized guide
- Activities during the excursion