Tour from Havana to Santiago de Cuba, the warm-land
This is the longest and the most complete tour you will enjoy with Tropikvedeta. Starting from the cuban capital you will know about the different contexts around all the island in 15 days. The most representative Patrimonial Cities, the most beautiful and exotic beaches, and the incomparable nature of each place. You will visit the warm-land, Santiago de Cuba, and coming back to the most occidental of the cuban provinces, Pinar del Río.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
Day 1: Havana
Day 2: Havana - Playa Girón
Day 3: Playa Girón - Cienfuegos - Trinidad
Day 4: Trinidad - Cayo Coco - Cayo Guillermo
Day 5: Cayo Coco
Day 6: Cayo Coco - Camagüey – Holguín
Day 7: Holguín
Day 8: Holguín - Santiago de Cuba
Day 9: Santiago de Cuba - Marea del Portillo
Day 10: Marea del Portillo - Niquero - Manzanillo - Bayamo - Camagüey
Day 11: Camagüey - Cayo Santa María
Day 12: Cayo Santa María
Day 13: Cayo Santa María – Havana
Day 14: Havana - Viñales - Havana
Day 15: Havana
- Bus with capacity for 16 people with AC
- Specialized guide
- Guide in the bus
- Excursions , meals and visits during all the tour
- Technical assistance in all programs
- Motorcycle insurance with limited value
- Petrol during all the course
- The motorcycles will be delivered to customers on the second day of the program at the Tropikvedeta headquarters
- Briefing and presentation of internal regulations that must be signed by each client
- Is forbidden to drink alcohol during the connecting routes
- The use of helmets is mandatory whether open or closed
- We recommend the use of a waterproof and lightweight but resistant clothing
- The organization will always be available for any kind of information
- All participants must travel with personal insurance Is not allowed in motorcycles or on the bus people outside the tour
- Security deposit of 300€ upon delivery of the motorcycle and returned at the end of the trip.
- Helmet. It is recommended to every passenger as a matter of safety and hygiene that they bring yours. If you do not have the helmet you can rent for 5€.
- Under the Cuban Law the passenger must arrive in Cuba with personal insurance.