From Santiago de Cuba to Havana passing by some emblematic cities of Cuba
In this 10 days tour you will see some of the most emblematic cities of Cuba. Starting the journey in Santiago de Cuba, you will visit El Yunque, a Baracoa symbol. This tour leads you to cross beautiful waterfalls and landscapes in the most natural paradise, called Cuba.
Day 1: Havana
- Arrival at Havana airport.
- Transfer to the hotel and check-in.
- Informational meeting and free time.
Day 2: Havana - Santiago de Cuba - Baracoa
- Lunch in hotel and check out.
- Domestic flight to Santiago de Cuba. Arrival and citytour around Céspedes Park and Enramada street. Visit to the Diego Velázquez House Museum and walk by the Santiago bay.
- Lunch and continue the trip on our way to Baracoa, going through Guantánamo.
- Go across the Farola viaduct, where we can find gorgeous landscapes, stopping at Altos de Cotilla viewpoint to take great pictures.
- Arrival at Baracoa city and check-in at the hotel.
- Dinner and free time to get to know the city.
Day 3: Baracoa
- Tour through El Yunque, a mountain declared as a Natural Monument and a Baracoa symbol, rated as a hard difficulty level.
- Picnic for lunch.
- Departure to Pinares de Mayarí and check-in. Dinner and free time.
Day 4 & 5 : Baracoa - Tunas - Camagüey - S. Spíritus
- Hiking through Salto del Guayabo (waterfall). Going down and bypassing the hill, around 3/4 Kms, up to the base of the mountain where we can enjoy the great landscape around.
- Then we will taste some tropical fruits, as coconuts, pineapples or mangos.
- Later we continue the trail to Las Tunas and Camagüey.
- Here we will enjoy a creole lunch at Campana de Toledo restaurant.
- Tour through Sancti Spíritus city and check-in at the hotel. Dinner and free time.
Day 6: Sancti Spíritus - Trinidad - Topes de Collantes
- Early breakfast before departing to Banao. This is an eco-zone 11Kms far from Sancti Spíritus city and 50Kms from Trinidad, in Guamuaya mountains.
- Arrival at Banao village and transfer to a truck, or a wagon, to the Jarico Visitors Centre, where we will get some informations about the park, by local guides.
- Then we will take a mule, for 4.5 kms, crossing the river, until we arrive at La Sabina Biological Station. We will walk the remaining kms.
- Return and lunch at Jarico Biological station.
- Tour through Trinidad before departing to Topes de Collantes. Dinner and rest.
Day 7: Topes de Collantes
- Walk from El Sirio bridge to Gallega farm for lunch.
- Later we take the Centinelas trail, of Melodioso river to Salto del Rocío (waterfall).
- Free time for diving in the lagoon
- Return to Gallega farm, then to the hotel, by truck. Dinner and rest.
Day 8: Topes de Collantes
- Hiking by the Caburni trail, where we will enjoy a remarkable amount of natural landscapes.
- Arrival at Salto del Caburni (waterfall), declared as a natural monument.
- Time for a few divings before leaving to Salto de Vegas (waterfall).
- Lunch at Campesino house and continuing the trail to Mi Retiro restaurant.
- Return to the hotel. Dinner and rest.
Day 9: S. Spíritus - Cienfuegos - Ciénaga Zapata - Hav.
- Departure, by bus, to Valle de los Ingenios.
- Continue the trip to Cienfuegos for a panoramic tour and to visit the Botanical Garden.
- Lunch at Fiesta Campesina, in Ciénaga de Zapata.
- Arrival at Havana, where we will take a tour through Old Havana and visit the city Museum.
- Farewell dinner at a local restaurant and attend Cañonazo Ceremony. Arrival at the hotel to check-in and rest.
Day 10: Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel and check-out.
- Depending on the flight schedule we will take a panoramic citytour through modern Havana, to see Plaza de la Revolución (Revolution Square) and other interesting places.
- Arrival at the airport, for the check-out flights.
- Specialized guide
- Activities during the excursion