5 dives in María la Gorda
In this tour you will be able to enjoy all the charm of the most western Cuba’s province, Pinar del Río, and its so characteristic nature. Includes places like Soroa, the Pre-historic Wall at the heart of Viñales Valley, and its other attractions, up to María la Gorda, one of the most important diving centres of the island.
Day 1: Havana
- Arrival at Havana airport.
- Transfer to the hotel and check-in.
Day 2: Soroa - Viñales - Mª La Gorda
- Check out. Trip to Viñales.
- Visit to the Soroa Orquidario, the Pre-Historical wall and the Los Jazmines viewpoint. Lunch.
- Transfer to Guanahacabibes peninsula.
- Arrival at María la Gorda and check-in at the hotel.
Day 3 & 4: María La Gorda
- Departure to the first diving experience accompanied by the diving instructor.
- Return to the hotel for lunch.
- Departure for the second dive of the day and night diving experience.
- Return to the hotel for dinner and rest.
Day 5: María La Gorda - Havana
- Breakfast at the hotel. Morning departure for diving. Return for lunch.
- Transfer to Havana and check-in at the hotel. Night: night out for a farewell dinner.
Day 6: Havana
- Breakfast and free time to enjoy Havana until the check-out.
- Transfer from the hotel to airport, according to flight schedule.
- Accommodation, visits, food and tours;
- 1 pack of 5 dives + 2 night dives at Octopus Diving Centre;
- Diving instructor;
- Weight vest and scuba tank.
- Regulator, mask, fins and diving suit.